Thursday 2 January 2014

Guest appearance

Coming from a line of healers and psychics, expecting the unexpected is a big part of my everyday lifestyle however, nothing prepared me for my recent happening. 

A few months ago I visited a recording studio. I wanted to record my Thursday evening chakra balancing meditation and chanting class. Having never visited a recording studio before, it was what I would call a sweaty palm experience that pushed me way beyond my comfort zones. I was introduced to the set up and shown what to do. Once I was over the initial shock of hearing my Scottish accent, the producer Al and I started recording. We managed to record nearly everything in the first take, which delighted me. As Al was working through the recordings, he noticed random and strange wave lengths showing up in the recordings. Intrigued we listened to the the wave lengths, which exposed a few amazing surprises....

After a few swear words, followed by a silent open mouth experience we continued to listen. Guest voices were on the recording, yes really! The clearest voice was right at the beginning of the heart chakra recording. Just before you hear my voice, a mans voice said “ Hi Natalie, love....” Al and I listened to the voice over and over, wow! It was incredible. 

As we continued to listen to the other wave lengths, we found more noises as well as another guest appearance at the end of the chakra chanting recording. This time it was a rather posh woman’s voice saying “ It’s done, fantastic...” Wow! 

Al and I were blown away by these guest appearances. There was after all, only my voice being recorded or so we thought. Keeping the original recording full of spiritual delights, I feel blessed to now offer it on my website. It was an experience that will never be forgotten, and one that defies all logic. 

For me, it emphasizes the fact that love is eternal. No matter where we are in this universe, the only energy that stands the test of time is LOVE

When I returned home, I let my husband and son listen to it. My teenage angst manboy son shouted ‘Oh my god, what was that?!’ and my husband developed a pale expression and found it very spooky. I am trusting their reaction came from hearing the guest appearances, and not from hearing my voice?! 


Have an amazing 2014! 

No comments:

Post a Comment